Your data should be as interconnected as your community.
On LiveStories, local governments can go far beyond publishing spreadsheets on a website. Use our solution to make sense of your community's data, track benchmarks, and get your insights out to journalists and citizens. | HOW IT WORKS →
City and County Managers
- Inspire action. Bring stakeholders, departments, and communities together and work toward the same goals.
- Benchmark. Compare your community's data to similar cities and counties, along with state and national metrics.
- Track progress. Create dashboards to analyze your data and show changes over time.
- Find local data fast. Our data library includes city, county, and census-tract data for hundreds of indicators—or, upload your own datasets.
- Chart data in seconds. Toggle instantly between bar charts, trend lines, maps, and other intuitive visualizations.
- Explore patterns. Silos don't separate our data—so you can compare across indicators and regions without even opening Excel.
Public Information Officers
- Spread the word. Publish maps and charts, embed them into fact sheets and stories, or create a whole open data portal—all with just a few clicks.
- Get everyone on the same page. Collaborate with colleagues directly on our software.
- Start a conversation. Use our story builder to give context to data and bring attention to your community's challenges and accomplishments.