Grant Support Program
Grants are a critical funding mechanism for community organizations, non-profits, universities, and public health & economic development departments.
LiveStories is a U.S. based company that powers the most comprehensive Civic Analytics Platform. We provide you with the data and reporting assistance to make your grant application more competitive and your post-award requirements successful.
Most grants follow a linear lifecycle, including locating a funding opportunity, applying for the grant, and reporting & communicating in support of the grant. And whether funders require it or not, if you're proposal is not a collaborative one, it's not going to be competitive.
LiveStories understands this process, and that funders require true partners with the expertise to deliver results. Our Grant Support Program is a free service designed to make grant applications more competitive and post-award requirements easy to fulfill.
Make your grant application more competitive
with LiveStories' Free Grant Support Program
- Access our vast civic data library with over 1,600 indicators, covering every state & county in the country.
- Quickly acquire & use new data for specific grant needs
- One platform for data acquisition, access, and reporting
- Receive training and support in transforming survey or raw data into interactive visualizations and web-based reports
- Leverage our expertise in web-based reporting, data visualization, and communicating grants data for engagement to a wider, often public, audience
- Built-in integration with Google Analytics for grants traffic and engagement tracking
- Social media and marketing guidance and assistance for grants dissemination in both digital and more traditional venues
- Constant and direct access to LiveStories’ technical staff as an ongoing resource for grants data-related needs
To cities, counties, states, universities, non-profits and organizations nationwide