America Forward Resource Program
Quick response digital development & engineering resources for local communities nationwide
We're in this together!
Every community in America is changing as we try to cope with the challenges of these uncertain times.
Consolidated COVID-19 Resource Center Example
LiveStories digital development & engineering support
City of Moline
- Customized Coronavirus resources search database and webpage
- Quick links to local health, public safety, and employment resources
- Links to trusted national COVID-19 resources: WHO, CDC, Illinois Department of Public Health
- Business services status database & webpage, providing udpated info on what's open, delivering, and providing takeout services.
- COVID-19 Activity in Napa County
- COVID-19 Testing
- What is an Influenza-Like Respiratory Outbreaks
- What Is The Situation In Napa County?
- Influenza-Like Symptom Emergency Department Poll
- What Is Syndromic Surveillance And Why Are We Polling Hospital Emergency Departments?
- What Are Seasonal Influenza Trends?
- Sites for COVID-19 Testing in Shelby County
- Information for Healthcare Providers - Guidelines: Exposure & Risk Assessment, Isloation & Quarantine, Patient Management; Personal Protective Equipment
- Information for Individuals: Fact Sheet, Symptons & Testing, How to protect yourself & family, What you need to know, How to clean your house
- Information for the Community: Prevent the spread in our community, Faith based organizations, Get community events ready, Homeless shelter population
To cities, counties, states, universities, non-profits and organizations nationwide