Your mission is community recovery and resilience. We focus on your success.
Whether connecting your businesses to relevant resources, answering their many questions, or providing them license deferment, the FORWARD platform supports your team to help every business in your community recover and thrive.
- FORWARD is a web-based platform that requires no IT support - either for setup or for use. We host and manage everything for you. All data is securely stored in the FORWARD platform for the sole use of the municipality.
- It connects local governments to all businesses in their community.
- It scales to any number of businesses, resources, and communications needs on day 1 of deployment.
The FORWARD platform was developed for both short-term urgency and as a long-term solution for recovery, retention, and growth:
- Delivers a self-serv approach, so businesses can access and apply to eligible resources all in one place.
- Securely automates the data collection of business information, industry categories, financial data, resource allocations, application status, and all digital communications between businesses and municipalities.
- Delivers precision outreach, sending custom reminders and to-do lists to all businesses.
- Provides businesses easy access to a comprehensive set of resources at local, county, state, and federal levels.
- Provides single-click application submissions for all local resources (financial or non-financial).
- Provides full branding for the local municipality.
- Complete reporting of businesses connected, engaged, and their status of recovery activity.
- Complete web analytics to understand traffic and engagement metrics.
- Available to deploy within two weeks, and we do all the work on our end.
- Retaining existing businesses is far more cost effective than trying to attract new ones, especially in challenging times such as these.
- Managing economic disruptions and the resulting changes in available resources requires a resilient local government that can provide effective support for their business community.
- Municipalities that do not have a system in place that connects, engages, and automates processes for local businesses will be at a competitive disadvantage with communities that do.
- FORWARD establishes and maintains the trust relationship that local businesses need to invest in a community.
- Now that all businesses are connected and supported through FORWARD automation, new opportunities to help existing businesses thrive can be added to FORWARD at no cost. Things such as automating business license renewals or announcing new programs can immediately be made available to all businesses.
- With the FORWARD platform in place, your community can now attract new businesses either through organic, local growth, or from businesses looking to relocate to communities where a trusted support platform is in place.
Frequently Asked Questions
+ How can we use FORWARD post-COVID?
- FORWARD can be used for long-term engagement within the business community
- FORWARD allows governments the ability to conduct business with businesses
+ We have budget shortfall, and this is extra cost for my city and county.
- FORWARD was built to help you to retain businesses. In most cases, saving between 3 to 8 businesses will pay for your investment of FORWARD.
+ Will this add more work for my over-extended staff?
- FORWARD will streamline the work of your team and expand the team’s capacity.
- With FORWARD, your team can provide direct, personalized, support to every business.
+ Will this duplicate the efforts of our economic development group?
- No, FORWARD augments your economic development team, enabling them to provide personalized service to every business.
+ Our businesses need help immediately. How quickly can we deploy this to our businesses?
- We can have your businesses using FORWARD within 14 days.
+ I have multiple cities in my region. Is there extra cost for each city to deploy a portal?
- No, there is no extra fee whether you want one portal for the region or separate portals for each city/county in the region.
Recent FORWARD Launches
- Launched with more than 30 local, state, and federal programs all in one location.
- Quick deployment & adoption
- Relief from local business licensing
- Up to 3 months of deferred sewer payments
- Free advertising with local radio & news outlets
- Request additional police patrols & neighborhood watch programs