Chart a better course for local education.
Whether public or private, charter or traditional, schools form vital parts of every community—and so should education data. On LiveStories, you can explore local data, compare across regions or topics, and share your findings with other educators, stakeholders, parents, and the community—all on one platform. | HOW IT WORKS →
- Get quick insights. LiveStories automatically visualizes your data, so you can see what's working at a glance.
- Collaborate with other researchers. Share your data and insights with your colleagues and work together on the platform.
- Share learnings with stakeholders. LiveStories is easy to learn, intuitive, and interactive, making it an ideal tool for sharing data insights.
- Get the big picture. With all your district's data in one place, you can pinpoint high- and low-performing schools, age-groups, or classes.
- Share data throughout your LEA. Keep teachers and principals informed and accountable about challenges in their schools.
- Explore community data. Our library has a wealth of local information beyond education metrics, such as health, demographics, and poverty.
- Compare performance. See how your schools stack up against those from similar communities across the country.
- Spread the word. Publish charts, maps, and fact sheets that give context to education data, and share with voters via social media.
- Inspire action. Bring educators, parents, and other stakeholders together and work toward the same goals.
Our education customers include:
UCLA aerial photograph by Kyle Harmon.