SHARE THIS PAGE WITH YOUR CITY & COUNTY LEADERS
Get a COVID-19 Resource Center for your community now!
"Every one of the City of Moline’s residents has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. Our lives are changing quickly and our residents need to make informed decisions.
"Moline’s COVID-19 Resource Page facilitated by LiveStories has been a powerful and well-used tool to share accurate and up to date information with our residents. As the need for different types of information evolves, LiveStories has worked diligently with us to adjust the type of information that is provided."
— Stephanie Acri, Mayor, Moline, Illinois
COVID-19 Quick Response Resource Center
Digital development & engineering resources for local communities
We're in this together
Every community in America is changing as we try to cope with the challenges of these uncertain times.
Local government agencies across the country are being inundated with calls and emails asking for information and guidance in response to COVID-19.
This requires clear and supportive communications to help our communities understand and manage this change across topics such as health, employment, resources, and public safety.
At LiveStories, we have spent years helping communities effectively use data. Now, as communities face an unprecedented crisis, we are turning our skills to help these communities.
Recent examples of solutions provided:
Recent Community Support Examples
COVID-19 quick response development needs
City of Moline
- Customized Coronavirus resources search database and webpage
- Quick links to local health, public safety, and employment resources
- Links to trusted national COVID-19 resources: WHO, CDC, Illinois Department of Public Health
- Business services status database & webpage, providing udpated info on what's open, delivering, and providing takeout services.
- COVID-19 Activity in Napa County
- COVID-19 Testing
- What is an Influenza-Like Respiratory Outbreaks
- What Is The Situation In Napa County?
- Influenza-Like Symptom Emergency Department Poll
- What Is Syndromic Surveillance And Why Are We Polling Hospital Emergency Departments?
- What Are Seasonal Influenza Trends?
- Sites for COVID-19 Testing in Shelby County
- Information for Healthcare Providers - Guidelines: Exposure & Risk Assessment, Isloation & Quarantine, Patient Management; Personal Protective Equipment
- Information for Individuals: Fact Sheet, Symptons & Testing, How to protect yourself & family, What you need to know, How to clean your house
- Information for the Community: Prevent the spread in our community, Faith based organizations, Get community events ready, Homeless shelter population
To cities, counties, states, universities, non-profits and organizations nationwide