Launching Discuss For Teams
Great insights take place when you bring people together. That's why we launched LiveStories Discuss. Now you can initiate a conversation with all or selected team members and together discuss data points and trends. As your conversation develops, each members has the capability to edit the chart to reflect new insights and include the final result in a dashboard or a story.
Discussions can be started from the three following places:
- Directly from Explore as you are browsing through the suggested charts.
- From Charts as you are customizing your chart view.
- In Dashboard, when you find a chart you need to discuss with your team.
In all three cases you should look for the Discuss icon in the upper right corner of the charts, simply click on it to start a discussion and invite team members to chime in.
Start a discussion from Explore, Chart, and Dashboard by clicking on the Discuss icon.
Use Discuss to get feedback on a chart you created, an outlier you found in a graph, or learn more about the wider context from fellow team members. It's a great way to get everyone on the same page and turn individual knowledge into group knowledge.
Below you can see a few product images of what it looks like, but make sure to try it out for yourself, we would love to hear your thoughts and feedback.
1. Start a discussion.
2. Invite team members
3. Get Everyone on the same page. This page.
4. You will get notified in your Newsfeed when a new comment has been posted.
5. Have multiple discussion going on at once, see them all in the Discuss section.
Let us know what you think, we would love to hear your feedback.