The United States is a nation of over 3,000 counties, 20,000 cities, and 100,000 schools.
We built LiveStories so every county, city, and school district can put their local data to work.
LiveStories is a U.S.-based company that provides an integrated civic data hub. Local health departments, school districts, businesses, and governments throughout the United States and around the world use LiveStories to discover, analyze, and publish civic data.
With LiveStories, experts and non-experts alike can discover insights about health care, poverty, crime, and education in their communities, and publish those insights as interactive data stories. Our solution includes thousands of verified indicators and interactive visualizations, with more added every week.
With the ability to compare cities, counties, and states on various indicators, decision-makers can identify and elevate areas of concern. And just as importantly, LiveStories is a tool for collaboration between internal and external teams, so everyone can share information and work together to build healthier, safer, and smarter communities.
Our Company Culture
Running a company is like dancing. Everyone has to learn a series of steps, repeat them with precision, and—every now and then—improvise.
Every company has its own dance beat. At LiveStories, our beat is #hiphop:
- We are Hungry. We set ambitious goals, and we strive to exceed them.
- We are Inclusive. We value diversity and have zero tolerance for any form of discrimination.
- We are Persistent. We do whatever it takes to serve our customers.
- We are Humble. We respect our customers' expertise, their priorities, and their time.
- We are Open. We conduct our business honestly and frankly, and we love to hear feedback.
- We are Proud—of our product, and what our customers accomplish with our product.
We are eager to find people who are excited about transforming the biggest industry in the world.